Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Mount speed test

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Diamont
Lakon
Lakon
Diamont

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 19/06/2008
Τόπος : ΜΗΧΑΝΙΩΝΑ - ΘΕΣ/ΝΙΚΗ

Mount speed test Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Mount speed test   Mount speed test Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουν 19, 2008 6:48 am

Καποια test που εγιναν στα forums πανω στο patch 12/6 (οπου αυξησαν το speed των mounts)

Eν ολιγης γι αυτους που βαριουνται να διαβαζουν το speed του αλογου (των 2g) το πήγαν στα wow επιπεδα του +60%

το rhino kai mamouth εχουν ιδιο speed πρπ +25 με 30%

Το run speed skill stuckarei με το mount speed.

Player being tested: Latsabb, level 61 PoM. Run Speed and +% Movement from gear listed on an individual bases. 610 Run Speed and 8% Movement Speed max.

Horse being tested: Fading black horse.

Racing strip: The Poitan Border Kingdoms zone. I have included a picture which shows the route. It is from one sign post to the other. See photo below:
https://2img.net/h/i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...outepoitan.jpg

Variables: It is a winding path, so the variables would be how closely I followed the same path. I did my best to keep completely in the center of the path, and being that all of my runs of the same type were within .5 seconds of each other, I would say it is not much of a variation.

Once again, as usual, I run the legs twice for each group, and then average the numbers that I receive. I will first list the on foot speeds, and then the mounted speeds. Incoming walls of numbers:

Jogging (No gear or Run Speed):................. 2:35:13 or 155.13 seconds.
Jogging (With 610 Run Speed. No gear.):......... 2:26:22 or 146.22 seconds.
Jogging (With 0 Run Speed, 8% from gear):....... 2:23:81 or 143.81 seconds.
Jogging (With 610 Run Speed, 8% from gear):..... 2:15:59 or 135.59 seconds.

Horse (No gear or Run Speed):................... 1:37:60 or 97.60 seconds.
Horse (With 610 Run Speed. No Gear):............ 1:32:01 or 92.01 seconds.
Horse (With 0 Run Speed, 8% from gear):......... 1:30:30 or 90.30 seconds.
Horse (With 610 Run Speed, 8% from gear):....... 1:25:35 or 85.35 seconds.

Now then, lets take a look at how the on foot speeds stack up with each other, so we know everything is working correctly:

Jogging (No gear or Run Speed):................. 100% (This is my control group)
Jogging (With 610 Run Speed. No gear.):......... 106.09%
Jogging (With 0 Run Speed, 8% from gear):....... 107.87%
Jogging (With 610 Run Speed, 8% from gear):..... 114.41%

So, we can see that they are working correctly within a margin of error. One question though... Do they stack additively, or multiplicatively? And in which order if they multiply? Good question. Unfortunatly, the numbers are too small to say for 100% sure. For simplicity, I am going to say they add onto each other when they stack, as the difference is quite minimal. (below 1%)

Now to see how the horse speeds stack up, just to prove that Run Speed and +% Movement Speed work while mounted. After this, we will check the actual speed of the mount versus on foot.

Horse (No gear or Run Speed):................... 100% (This is my control group).
Horse (With 610 Run Speed. No Gear):............ 106.07%
Horse (With 0 Run Speed, 8% from gear):......... 108.08%
Horse (With 610 Run Speed, 8% from gear):....... 114.35%

Well, there you have it. They both work while mounted, and they both STACK while mounted. I see people ask this alot, and many people consider it the main factor in if they will even get Run Speed or not, since they plan to do most of their out of combat travel while on horseback. So yes, sleep easy people, they work while mounted just fine! Razz

Now down to the nitty gritty... Just how much faster does the horse go now? It used to be 30%, but now it has been increased! Will it turn out that my hypothesis was correct, and it was indeed bumped to 50%, or will it be another shameful day where my theory is disproven? We will just have to see! (And luckily, PessimiStick has not tossed in a theory on this one, so he can't be right over me this time! Razz)

I am going to do direct comparisons from the jogging versus the horse for each of their respective "Match". (ei. No gear or Run Speed walking speed versus no gear no Run Speed horse speed, and so on)

Jog/Horse (No gear or Run Speed):................. 158.94%
Jog/Horse (With 610 Run Speed. No gear.):......... 158.91%
Jog/horse (With 0 Run Speed, 8% from gear):....... 159.25%
Jog/horse (With 610 Run Speed, 8% from gear):..... 158.86%

Well... Look at that... The old slap in the face rolls around yet again, and my theory is once again disproven, lol. On the plus side, the speed is even better than 50%. I am just going to round up, and say that the 2 gold horse speed is 60%. Happy people? Everyone complained that the horse was SOOOO slow, and they wanted it to be WoW level 40 mount speed... Well, you complained, and now you got it. I hope you are satisfied! Razz

Just for fun though, I am going to run the numbers of Walking speed, with no enhancements, versus mounted, with full enhancements, to see how much faster I am going versus the plebs that are on foot. The answer? 181.75%. That is right, I am hauling some balls compared to you 0 Run Speed, no movement gear, walking on foot people. Razz

Conclusion
So, this has been a nice wall of text, with tons of useless numbers and blah blahing. Who gives a crap about all that bull, we just want the short version, right? Well, for all of you TL: DR people, here is the quick and dirty:

*2 gold horse speed after June 12th patch is now ~60% faster than on foot speed.
*Run Speed AND +% movement gear not only works while mounted, but they stack.
*I am moving 181.75% faster on my mount than people on foot with nothing invested/geared for speed
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Mount speed test
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
 :: Conan Guild :: Quests & Tips-
Μετάβαση σε: