Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Skulk works! 100 pts=2%. Swift Shadows=15%. CONFIRMED.

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Diamont
Lakon
Lakon
Diamont

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 19/06/2008
Τόπος : ΜΗΧΑΝΙΩΝΑ - ΘΕΣ/ΝΙΚΗ

Skulk works! 100 pts=2%. Swift Shadows=15%. CONFIRMED. Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Skulk works! 100 pts=2%. Swift Shadows=15%. CONFIRMED.   Skulk works! 100 pts=2%. Swift Shadows=15%. CONFIRMED. Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουν 19, 2008 6:01 am

Απο τα αμερικανικο forums gia to skill Skulk.

Eν ολίγης για καθε 100 pts =+2% stealth speed.

ΤΟ swift shadows απο ρο rogue tree δινει +15% stealth bonus πανω στο ηδη υπαρχον (+ του skulk δηλαδη) κατι που το κανει must.

Οταν κανουμε hide παμε στο 70% της κανονηκης ταχυτητας. (100% το jogging speed)

Με περιπου 600pts SKULK και Swift Shadows +15% φτανουμε stealthed την normal speed (jogging)

I have re-run my normal course, but with a new character to get some more solid info on Skulking. On top of that, I have also check Swift Shadows for all you stealth speed mongers out there! Check out the data!

Here are the specs of how I tested:

Player being tested: Sanitarius, level 35 Barbarian. +8% movement speed gear total from legs and feet.

Racing strip: The Poitan Border Kingdoms zone. I have included a picture which shows the route. It is from one sign post to the other. See photo below:
https://2img.net/h/i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...outepoitan.jpg

Variables: It is a winding path, so the variables would be how closely I followed the same path. I did my best to keep completely in the center of the path, and being that all of my runs of the same type were within .3seconds of each other, I would say it is not much of a variation.

As usual, I only run each leg twice. I don't have hours on end to check it out, and the numbers are always so close, that I don't consider there to be a need to check more than twice each. Below is the data:

Jogging (normal walking on foot):........ 2:23:87 or 143.87 seconds.
Hiding (0 points in Skulk):.............. 3:25:52 or 205.52 seconds.
Hiding (100 points in Skulk):............ 3:21:23 or 201.23 seconds.
Hiding (200 points in Skulk):............ 3:17:41 or 197.41 seconds.
Hiding (300 points in Skulk):............ 3:13:64 or 193.64 seconds.
Hiding (350 points in Skulk):............ 3:12:04 or 192.04 seconds.

This is to show that stealth is in fact just a 30% decrease in speed, as you can see below:
Jogging (normal walking on foot):........ 100% (This is my control group)
Hiding (0 points in Skulk):.............. 70% (61.65 seconds difference)

Now then, lets see how much Skulk affects speed when hiding speed is the base:
Hiding (0 points in Skulk):.............. 100% (This is my control group)
Hiding (100 points in Skulk):............ 102.09%
Hiding (200 points in Skulk):............ 104.10%
Hiding (300 points in Skulk):............ 106.13%
Hiding (350 points in Skulk):............ 107.01%

So, according to the above numbers, you are moving 30% slower while hidden. Each 100 points of Skulking seems to increase your speed while hiding by about 2%. While this may not be a HUGE gain, it is double what Run Speed gives to your speed.

Now then. Many people have asked me to check out Swift Shadows, a feat from the rogue general tree. Luckily, I am a nice guy, and decided to check it out! Below is the data:

Hiding (0 Skulk, 0 points into Swift Shadows):.............. 3:25:52 or 205.52 seconds.
Hiding (0 Skulk, 3 points into Swift Shadows):.............. 2:58:38 or 178.38 seconds.
Hiding (350 Skulk, 1 point into Swift Shadows):............. 3:02:67 or 182.67 seconds.
Hiding (350 Skulk, 2 points into Swift Shadows):............ 2:54:56 or 174.56 seconds.
Hiding (350 Skulk, 3 points into Swift Shadows):............ 2:46:82 or 166.82 seconds.
Hiding (350 Skulk and Run Speed, 3 points Swift Shadows):... 2:41:07 or 161.07 seconds.

Hiding (0 Skulk, 0 points into Swift Shadows):.............. 100% (This is my control group)
Hiding (0 Skulk, 3 points into Swift Shadows):.............. 115.21%
Hiding (350 Skulk, 1 point into Swift Shadows):............. 112.51%
Hiding (350 Skulk, 2 points into Swift Shadows):............ 117.74%
Hiding (350 Skulk, 3 points into Swift Shadows):............ 123.20%
Hiding (350 Skulk and Run Speed, 3 points Swift Shadows):... 127.60%

Conclusion
So, what does this now show? Well, it shows that Swift Shadows does in fact add 15% movement speed while stealthed if you put 3 points into it, which is pretty good. It also shows that everything stacks! So, if you have Swift Shadows, you can also get more speed by adding Skulk and Run Speed, because it all meshes together nicely. It also shows that Skulk does NOT stack with Swift Shadows directly, but multiplicatively. If you take the speed with 0 points into Skulk and divide the speed with 350 points into skulk (both with max Swift Shadows) it turns out to be pretty much exactly 7% extra speed, which means that good old PessimiStick was correct yet again. Razz Run Speed works the same way, it multiples on top of the other skills, not adds to it.

Anyway, as you can see, even at level 35, with max Skulk and Run Speed, with Swift Shadows maxed as well, you can ALMOST do the speed of someone out of stealth with no Run Speed. I would assume that once I am 80, with all the skills maxed out, I could overtake people with no skills, because that is just what the numbers show.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to check my math and post your own results! Thanks!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Skulk works! 100 pts=2%. Swift Shadows=15%. CONFIRMED.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
 :: Conan Guild :: Quests & Tips-
Μετάβαση σε: